Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dear Blog Viewers,

It is morning here and I've just finished my second cup of caffeine, a necessary tea-then-coffee combo to get me through the day.  It is only a matter of time before the sinking heat pulls me back into a lazy lull, and so I'm attempting to get all of the nagging items to be completed checked off before midday. Three papers, an interview, and a field trip lay between now and my next post, but I'm so excited to share all of last week's adventure in Rajistan with you! I love knowing that some of you are keeping up with my series of illnesses, joys, and undertakings in India; your blog views keep me unexpectedly connected to back home, and I appreciate that you all take the time to look at pictures of Glucose-D and street dogs. Those five minutes of your day are certainly more inspiring to me than my random ramblings are to you.

All my love,
Melissa 

I think I'll stick with Little Honda.

1 comment:

  1. I certainly appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences from India. My daughter will be following in your footsteps in the fall. Please keep sharing your stories!

    ReplyDelete